TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Follow this video or check out the steps below.
- Step 1. Open Google Chrome and open the Settings
- Step 2. Open the Search Engine tab and click on Manage Site Search
- Step 3. Scroll down to the 'Site Search' section and click the Add New button
- Step 4. Fill in the form like this and click Save and you're done!
Creating a shortcut in Google Chrome is simple and can help you get to your frequented websites faster.
This shortcut will allow you to type a keyword into the Google Chrome URL bar and perform a keyword search across the Typeset Knowledge Base, bringing up helpful articles about whatever you want to create.