Translate your SamCart checkout pages into any language you need.
If your customers don't speak English, SamCart has you covered.
Follow these quick directions to translate your SamCart checkout page into any language you need.
- Find & select any product from your Products tab.
- On the Checkout Design tab, select & activate either the "World Wide" or "One-Page Funnel" template.
The World Wide template:
The One-Page Funnel template:
- Once either of these template is activated, click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Checkout Page Language. Using the dropdown, select from one of the pre-filled languages.
SamCart has pre-filled translations for Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Fresh, Swedish, and Portuguese. If you would like to offer a translation for another language, shoot us a message!
- If your language doesn't have a pre-filled translation, select None, and enter your own translation into the fields below.
- When your translation is all set, click Save Changes at the top of the page.
- Preview your checkout page to see how your new translation looks.
We are always on the lookout for new translations! So please feel free to volunteer a translation for your language, and we can add in a pre-filled translation.
And stay tuned for the Language Translation feature to be available on all SamCart checkout templates. We are hard at work to make sure every single template is available in any language you need.