Create integration rules with new course related integration triggers!
You can easily connect your SamCart courses app with your third party tools with the integration engine! After you have successfully connected your third party tool, just head over to your Integration tab in either your general settings or on the product level to begin creating your course integration rules! You will not need to take any additional steps to integrate your marketplace with the SamCart Courses App.
When you go to create an integration rule, you will first select Courses as the trigger type in the “Select which type of trigger to use” dropdown:
In the “Select a trigger” dropdown there will be four Course trigger options:
Student Add to Course - fires whenever a student is granted access to a course, either via a purchase or manually
Student Finished Course - fires when a student completes the last lesson of a course
Student Removed From Course - fires when a student loses access to a course
Student Started Course - fires when a student begins viewing a course
After selecting the trigger, click Next Step to complete creating the integration rule as normal! For more information on creating integration rules you can visit our Integration Engine support article.
The Courses App can be integrated with the following third party tools with the respective actions:
- Active Campaign: Add to List, Add Tags, Remove from List, Remove Tags
- AWeber: Add to List, Remove from List
- Constant Contact: Add to List, Remove from List
- ConvertKit: Add Tag, Remove Tag
- Drip: Add Subscriber, Remove Subscriber
- Get Response: Add to Campaign, Add Tags
- Hubspot: Add to List, Remove from List
- iContact: Add to List, Remove from List
- Infusionsoft: Add Tag, Remove Tag
- Intercom: Add Tag, Remove Tag
- Klaviyo: Add to List, Remove from List
- Mailchimp: Add to List, Remove from List
- Maropost: Add to List, Remove from List, Add Tag, Remove Tag
- Ontraport: Add Tag(s), Remove Tag(s)